Thursday, April 24, 2008

cookbook

My sister in law Kelly, posted a blog a while ago about cookbook cleanup. (click on it for more details) So I did the same. I found 3x5 photo slip covers at staples and took my regular 8x10 slip covers and made my own cook book of recipes. Can i just say, it has made my life soo much easier. I just finished putting a cover page on it today so I know which way is up so I dont dump my extra recipe cards out everytime I grab it upside down. lol

Here it is

4 comments:

Crystal said...

That looks so cute!! That is such a good idea cause I have tonz of recipes scattered cause they are just random recipes I've found!!! Good idea!!!

Heidi said...

So cute Cher. I love the front cover. I'm glad you were ambitious enough to do it. I've been wanting to since Kel posted it, but haven't gotten around to it.

Nathan and Esther said...

What a cute idea!

kelly said...

I really need to get myself to staples - I'm proud you finiahed it! Isn't it sooo nice to have now?