Tuesday, April 15, 2008

New Car

Gas Prices
With Gas prices through the roof, we decided to trade in our Chevy TAhoe for a Toyota Camry. I have always wanted a camry since before I could even drive. They are sleek looking cars. And now I know that they are smooth rides as well.
Through Tims work he was able to get us 0% on a 3 year lease on a brand new Camry!! I love it!
The best feature on this car is not only does it flash the seatbelt signal but it beeps for about 30 seconds if your car is in drive and you dont have your seatbelt on, or if you take it off. I have to admit I was not the best at remembering my seatbelt. Not wearing a seatbels can become a deadly habit, so I am grateful for the reminder. ( Tim is too,now he wont have to worry whether or not I am wearing it)


3 comments:

Crystal said...

LUCKY!! I want something new sooo bad I hat our explorer... Love the car!!!

kelly said...

Fantastic! Funny sign :)

Nathan and Esther said...

we have a camry...it's a '96 though! That car is super cute!!