And so it begins......

Carter has had a "girlfriend" since he was 2 months old. Our friends had a little girl 2 months after Carter was born, and we would always hang out and tease about them gettting married and being boyfriend /girlfriend. Her name is Kaysia, and we miss her alot.
The teacher at Carters school told me the other day that a girl in his class kissed Carter. I asked him why she did that and he said " cuz I didnt want her to! " lol
Her name is Jolissa and she has a younger sister named Alayna.
Jolissa's mom told me that jolissa came home from school one day and said that Carter told her he liked her better without her glasses, so she said she would be willing not to wear them anymore for him. she is in love with him.
They came and played today at our house and after they left Carter said " I really like Jolissa she is soo cute and soo nice, I wish she lived with us."
Does anyone else see the similarities in his girlfriends.?? (the girl on the far right in the pic above isnt one of them) just Kaysia and Jolissa are.




4 comments:
I think that you could have your hands full with him he is a cute.
How funny. He's a ladies man!!! My kids don't talk about their girlfriends/boyfriends, Sam and Shianne just think they are going to marry each other. No matter what we say, they ARE going to marry each other. Kids this age are so funny.
You keep the girls away from that boy until he is at least 22!!! Girls are trouble before that. j/k
Some people just attract trouble. It's those eyes.
How funny, what a heartbreak little kid.
Post a Comment