OK so I only got 3 guesses, none of them even close.
The picture below is a burnt breadstick. How did this happen? well.........
I showed Carter how to pop popcorn in the microwave by pushing one button that says popcorn on it. Sometimes with my supervision i let him push something for 10 seconds. the other night he wanted to warm up his own breadstick....... FOR 10 MINUTES!!! Tim looked into the kitchen and didnt even see CArter cuz there was soo much smoke in there. it has been a few days and the smell is still in our house, even after cleaining out the microwave. lol
LAMDA Fight Night & SM1 Design Exhibition
10 years ago



3 comments:
Oh ewww - who knew they could burn so thoroughly?
hey, I guess dinner is done. Burnt offerings for the king. That's the way I taught you to cook, right.
i never would have guessed! that is so funny!
Post a Comment