Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Project




Just thought I would show you all a project I did recently. I got this little table for free from someone.

It's paint was starting to chip and get everywhere, so I had to sand it.

whew' harder work than I thought.


I let Carter pick out the color. He picked a nice bright blue and I finished it off with some speckles of different colors on the top, to add character.

3 comments:

gay said...

Hey, I didn't know you sanded. I've got some sanding for you to do. Or maybe its that I have a lot of sand here since the wind has blown so much. Love the table color. Carter has always liked blue.

Nathan and Esther said...

way to go on sanding...I redid a table once too...so much work! That's fun you let carter pick out the color.

kelly said...

LOVE it - turned out great!!! Great job.