Here is an update of what my kids are up-to and into :)
Carter finished an entire sheet of reward stickers. When Carter does something nice or makes really good choices he earns a sticker.: At the end of every row of stickers he got an ice cream or donut or candybar. at the end of 42 stickers he earned a 15$ toy. He chose a iron man figurine.
It is a great way to encourage good behavior. and that way he doesnt get spoiled with toys just cuz, he has to earn them which makes him proud. Haven 'LOVES' to hug stuffed animals, Its pretty cute. the first the she looks for when waking from a nap is her stuffed animals. She also is into real animals lately she gets all excited when she sees a bird or cat or dog, and squeals and points with a big grin.
Here are my kids being silly pushing their face up aginst a thick piece of plastic:
Haven also really likes books, she likes to turn the pages herself . but you have to read them to her fast cuz she wants to move onto the next one right away.
LAMDA Fight Night & SM1 Design Exhibition
10 years ago



4 comments:
what a great idea that is for carter! Haven is so cute and that is fun she is starting to recoginize real animals.
Wow Cherish, I can't believe how big Haven is getting. That's awesome about the stickers for Carter. Brooke and I are such cheap wads, our kids have to earn like 150 tokens for a $1 toy. I'm glad that is working out for you, and that Carter is enjoying it.
Cher..We always get great rewards when we make right choices..I'm glad Carter is learning that so young. Great idea. I have some fun books for Haven.
So fun, stickers are a terrific idea.
Post a Comment