Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Carter's first day of Kindergarten


when I woke Carter up this morning to get ready for school he said he didn't sleep very good cuz he was waking up alot because he was so excited to go to Kindergarten.
we live just down the street from his school so
we will just load up in the stroller and walk half a block.



For just the first day of school they all line up outside the doors to go to class.





It was exciting and a little sad. I am so proud of him he was so brave and excited. he is going to love school!!
Jaxton laughed for the first time a few days ago, it was awesome, I love his smile and can't wait to hear more of his giggles!! here Haven is saying (here Ja-tee- baby you see my bear) she loves her Ja Tee baby. :)

5 comments:

gay said...

You are right. Carter will love school. It is wierd to me too having him start school. My baby's first baby is starting school. I'm old!

Williams Family said...

Cherish I am so sorry to hear about your sister please let us know if there is anything at all that we can do for you and your family best of luck to you.

Greg and Meg said...

Hey. I just wanted to let you know that I'm thinking about you. I'm so sorry. You'll be in my prayers.

Kartchners said...

I love how close you guys are to the school. It will be nice to not have to drive across town to Head Start.

I heard about your sister Cherish and I am so sorry. We have been praying for your family.

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to let you know we are so sorry for your family's loss. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.