Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Professional pics

My sister in law Heidi did these pictures for us. I love my family. Thanks Heidi















Give me the grumpy look. lol


































5 comments:

Janice Twitchell said...

Cherish,
It was good to finally meet you! I wish we could have gotten to talk a little more and hang out, but family is more important. :) Glad you had a great time, it looks like your parents kept you busy! And Heidi did a good job on your pictures! I didn't know she did photography! That's awesome!

April Leydsman Mason said...

Those pictures turned out super cute. Good job Heidi!!!! I had no idea you had that talent.

chip and bex said...

Those are such great pictures! You've got such cute kids!! What a good lookin' family!

Nathan and Esther said...

what beautiful pictures! kodachrome is such a pretty place to take pictures. you look totally gorgeous too!

Aimée Dillon said...

Haven looks sooo cute smelling the flower. She's gotten so big! ^_^