And the next you are taking them sledding! ??
Or it is just plain COLD! and no snow or sun to play in. spring fever is right, hot then cold is what you feel with a fever! But that doesn't stop kids from itching to get out of the house anyways. Carter has enjoyed giving Haven rides on his motorcycle. She likes it too. even though they can only stay out for 10 minutes at a time before getting too cold.
March is also my awesome husbands birthday. I can't think of a year where we have done anything outside in the warm on his birthday but maybe that is just my pessimistic attitude toward the weather here. anyways, I got him a really nice outdoor basketball hoop because he loves and is good at basketball. Carter got him the ball you see in the back of the truck.
Poor guy had to stand out in the cold for like 2 hours on two different nights to put the dang thing together. He has only got to use it once for about 5 minutes before it started to hail!! but I know it will get a lot of use."icing" the cake.
Make a wish!
I am 28 weeks pregnant today! only 12 weeks to go. I am excited to have it over with because i am feeling exhausted and squished. However I am not excited to have a disruption of our schedule and trying to learn how to balance a newborn with two other kids, I am kinda freaked out about that, even though I know it will all work out like it always does, it is just overwhelming to think about.



5 comments:
Thanks for inviting me to your blog. Your kids are darling. You look really good.
Yay you are getting so close! I love your new hair cut. Very cute.
You need to move to St. George. Forget about the snow and enjoy the warm weather. It has been so nice. Kylee and I go for walks almost every single day and enjoy every minute of being outside.
I totally agree with you! Saturday it was so nice and then yesterday there was a huge snow storm! I don't get it!?!! Your belly is so cute! Wish I was 28 weeks!!
You are so right about March! I just want spring here!!! Oh well. That's a great present you got your hubby and I hope all goes well with the rest of your pregnancy. It's a definite blessing that newborns sleep so much...so you can readjust your own schedule! you'll do great!
Post a Comment