Saturday, March 7, 2009

I guess it is still winter..


No matter how much I wish it not to be so, I guess it is still winter . Spring has been teasing us though a couple of times. It gets about 55 degrees which is light jacket weather, then boom it snows 8 inches on us! Thursday it snowed. They were some of the biggest flakes I have seen. so I decided to take advantage of it and go build a snowman with the kids, even though it was 6:30 at night, and I am 6 months pregnant.




Here is a video of my kids dancing on the bed. It kinda freaks me out with Haven getting so close to the edge and falling and hitting the metal bars, but some how they always avoid that, so it is one of their favorite things to do.when Haven hears music she will come to the bed and pat it and say "da da" cuz she wants to dance with Carter.



3 comments:

gay said...

Love the video. Carter has quite the moves.

Nathan and Esther said...

I am so impressed that you were able to roll that snowball! That was a cute video of your kids...I love how carter is dancing!

April Leydsman Mason said...

They are really busting out the moves. That's so funny. I can't beleive you were out building a snowman with a bun in the oven. At six months prego I would much rather be sitting on the couch relaxing.