Carter found a friend that he likes enough to want to have a sleepover with. His name is Riley, and they know eachother from school. They are best friends. Haven calls him wall-e and she had just as fun pretending she was one of the boys.
They stayed up late playing video games and watching Madagascar 2. They stayed awake until about midnight, I dont know how, but they just kept talking to eachother and wouldnt go to sleep.
I watch them at school sometimes and they are so funny, and just so boy. They sit at the lunch table and talk about their video games or transformers toys and all the other kids just sit around and listen to them not saying a word, because they are so entertaining.
One day driving home from school Riley said "Carter.........you are the bestest friend in the whole world"
LAMDA Fight Night & SM1 Design Exhibition
11 years ago



8 comments:
how fun! I loved sleepovers! Remember when we would go down to the store and get root beer and i think spaghettios and then put it on my grandma's tab? Good times.
Can I just tell you I love your blog? Your stories crack me up. Hope you had fun at the museum of the Rockies today. I need to call you to get an update.
How fun that he has such a good friend all ready. That's amazing they stayed up that late.
I love when they talk about their "best friends". It is so cute!
They are so cute together! Congrats on having another baby boy as well! I'm all for baby "vader!" ;o)
oh cherish those pictures of your little ones black eye is so sad. That is fun that your little guy is big enough to have a sleep over. Congrats on the baby boy you look cute prego.
That is awesome about you having a baby boy! I bet you guys are so excited!
Can you believe our kids are getting big enough to have sleepovers... :(
It really feels like we just graduated haha
Hope you are doing great!!!
How fun!! Everyone needs a good friend right!
Post a Comment