I dont have a scanner so I dont have a picture to post, but they all look the same right, so Just imagine a profile of a baby in an ultrasound picture. :)
We have a healthy baby boy. The technician was positive no questions about it being a boy. We are all excited to have a baby boy again. Now the hard part.... finding a name. We asked Carter what we should name him and he said "Vader" like from star wars. I told him I liked that he was thinking and trying to help, but that was the name of our dog so we probably would have to have a different name. ;)
LAMDA Fight Night & SM1 Design Exhibition
10 years ago



8 comments:
That is so exciting. I understand about the pictures all looking the same, I am always just nodding like I understand when they point stuff out. Then when I actually see it, which is rare, I get excited.
Wow! How cute are you! You look so small... I feel like was double than you! Congrats on the BOY!!!!!
yay! a boy! That's so neat! Maybe you should let Haven pick the name.
Congrats Cherish, that is so exciting. I can't help with boy names, I can't think of any. Sam thinks Caspian is pretty cool, from the Chronicles of Narnia.
That is pretty exciting! Good luck with the name. I think boy names are harder than girls.
Boys are so fun! You look so stinkin cute pregnant! It is so fun to see, because i have never seen you pregnant before. Congrats to you!
You are on your own! Todd and I had a very very very (did I say very) hard time coming up with a boy name, but I am sure you will come up with something great. The advice I can give you is pick something that reminds you of your family. Like with RIVER--- Todd likes to fish and it fits in with what the family (Easton- a hunting name for sure, Hunter- again). Other names we thought of for River were- Mills (my mother's madien name, Jonah (swallowed by a "fish"), and other things like Miracle (my doctor said it would be a "miracle" if I had another baby). I think you will like your name if it has some kind of meaning. Good luck and congrats!!
Awesome! I am pretty partial to boys myself, though;) You look awesome Cher! I hope you're enjoying it. Super cute prego girl. Good luck with the names - I hate that part.
Post a Comment