Yay! I did alot of research and finding pictures of ideas of how I wanted to cut my hair. I have been thinking about it for probably about 6 months now. I have been very hesitant because I have been growing my hair out for almost 5 years and have had some bad haircuts in that time that have slowed my progress. I was ready for a change, i got sick of doing my hair the same every day and it taking soo long to dry. so I found a really go hair stylist in my ward that owns her own salon and took her my 8 pictures of hair I liked and she helped me get something that would work for me.
I was really worried i might regret it or feel like it was too short, but it still is on my neck so I dont feel like I even really cut it that much, but now it is so much easier and has way more possibilities for hair styles. I am excited to play with it over the next few weeks. WOO HOO I DID IT AND LOVE IT!
p.s. disclaimer, probably not the best pic because this is the day after i got it done but it still looks pretty good considering i slept on it and woke up and brushed it and fluffed it a little.
LAMDA Fight Night & SM1 Design Exhibition
10 years ago



8 comments:
Cherish..YOU are so CUTE!!! I love your hair!!
I LOVE it. You look so CUTE.
I also think your hair looks really cute!! way to be brave.
Your hair always looks super cute. It looks really good like this though. Why is getting your hair cut such a scary thing. I always come home crying. How ridiculous is that?
It looks good Cher. I'm glad you found something you like. It a definite must when you are prego and feel fat and ugly anyway. (at least that is how I feel)
You're hair is way cute. Vegas looked like a lot of fun, I didn't know there was so much for kids to do.
Your hair looks SO cute! I love it! And you look darling!! You have the cutest tiny belly!! Hope you are doing good!! :)
Ya - looks great! hopefully easier (less time) to style.
Post a Comment