It was SO nice to take a Vacation to a warmer place. While we were gone Montana was having very cold weather one day it was negative 11 in the middle of the day. So it was a well deserved fun trip we took. We did so many fun things every day. Here are some of the pics we took.
This was Haven's first time on an airplane, she thought it was cool. Carter hasn't flown since he was 2 1/2 so he thought it was awesome also. They both were great on the airplane, especially considering we had to wait on the plane an extra hour while they De-iced the wings!
On the way down to Vegas they do a money bag drawing. everyone who wants to puts in a $5 bill with their seat # on it then they pull a bill out and give the bag to that seat #. Well we WON IT! we were up $200 before we even took step into Vegas! pretty awesome huh.
Here are some pics from Circus Circus. It was perfect for Carter because he could go on a bunch of rides by himself. Since I couldn't go on any Tim just bought a pass for he and Carter.
Tim giving his money to the President.
Carter golfing with Tiger Woods and Tim telling Tiger where to put the ball. lol
Here we are at F-A-O Schwarz, the biggest toy store ever! It is a kid paradise and a parents nightmare. :D
Carter touching a sting ray at the shark reef.
Carter has learned alot about Komodo dragons, so it was awesome for him to be able to see a real one at the reef also.
I just had to take a picture of this statue because it is how I felt walking around with my big ol belly. lol
This slide show sign was on the wall and it would look like you touched the water when you walked in front of it, it was way awesome!



4 comments:
how fun! That is so cool you won all that money! It looks like you had a killer time...even better that you were in a warm place.
I love love love Vegas. I have seen the tournament of kings and I also thought it was pretty cool. I also got it for free but the poor boy I was with had to pay double (he he). So not worth the money. Looks like you guys had tons of fun. I need to get down there and quick.
Sounds like a great vacation. Your Dad has a problem with the slot machines so I'm sure we won't be going to Vegas soon (except to fly to Alaska). Also, love your hair. You really will enjoy it. I can't seem to get in to comment on your blog of your hair.
awesome winning the plane money-just think, it paid for teh wzx museum :) glad it was awesome!
Post a Comment