Monday, December 3, 2007

Harvest nut pancakes..


Have you ever been to IHOP and had their "harvest nut" pancakes... they are divine ( after talking to Heidi, I discoverd this must be her and my brothers new word so I had to use it.) lol j/k Heid

so I got a recipe from my friend and made my own. super yummy! try em.

place in blender

1 C milk

3/4 c whole wheat kernals

1/4 c flour

Blend on high speed for 4 min.

turn to low and add

2 eggs

2T sugar or honey

1/2 tsp. salt

1 tsp. baking soda (I used a little less because I could kinda taste it in my first batch)

2 tsp. baking powder

2 T. oil or applesauce

* add fruit , nuts or cinnamon for extra fun flavors.


the kind of nuts ihop uses i think are pecans .. maybe walnuts.
as you can see in my pic I had mine with bananas on the side, which was extra yummy also.

let me know if you try it and what you think. :)

1 comments:

Heidi said...

They look "truly divine" Cher. We'll have to try them out.