We had a great Christmas. ....Tim was home from work, that was my favorite part.
Carter was really excited for Santa Clause to come this year. In the morning we discovered that santa left his footprints on our door matt ;)
Carter got some Transformers and a couple of robots that he wanted.
Haven got a Carebear and a cool toy, but of course loved the wrapping paper most ofall!
Tim spoiled me with some very thoughtful gifts . like a cookbook and oven mit because I ALWAYS burn my hands when cooking. ( freaky actually, it never fails )
I have packed all my Christmas stuff away actually. WE dont have alot of decorations so it wasnt too big of task. But Haven is sure going to miss her snowmen. whenever she would catch those in her eyes from across the room she would get sooo excited, it was sooo funny. I never have seen her get so excited about something. Then if you actually let her touch them she just looked like she was sooo privilaged. It was pretty cute.



6 comments:
glad you had a great christmas Cher. It looks like a ton of fun. The picture of Haven is darling, you can just tell she loves the snowmen.
Cher, thanks for sharing your christmas with us. We sure miss you all. I'm glad Tim got you a mitt. Don't burn yourself. Let me know when your pictures arrive. Thanks again for the picture postings.
I'm glad it was nice! Great idea SAnta;) I always burn myself too. Why is that? What kind of cookbook? Was it one you'd been wanting?
I'm glad you had a good christmas! those pics are so cute!
I got a Rachel Ray cook book called just in time. I have wanted a rechel ray cook book for a while.
I think we burn ourselves cuz of something called displacement, i dont know or maybe I am always in too big of hurry to finish cooking so I can just eat it :)
wow, haven is so big! she is so cute! i love the santa footprints! my sister put a little red fuzzy cloth thing in her vent on her ceiling. santa got his coat snagged a little bit... :)
Post a Comment