Saturday, December 8, 2007

spouse survey Tag

Ok so I have been tagged by Heidi and Esther, I admit I hesitated to do this cuz I dont like forwards or talking about myself, but I will be a good sport and join in. :)How long have you been together? Known eachother 7 1/2 years
how long did you date? we dated for almost 1 year exactly
How old is he? 29 5 years older than I
Who eats more? Tim, although one time I had the same amount of pizza as him, I am embarrased to admit that.
Who said I love you first? Tim did one night talking on the phone.
who is taller? Tim is 11 inches taller than me. he is the tallest in my entire family.
Who sings better? LOL ..... It used to be me but I found through him that singing off is more fun when we are together.
Who is smarter? I was a better student in high school, but i tim just hits me with big words sometimes that just blow me away. He seems to know a little about everything.
Who does the laundry? me because I am pretty particular but Tim will help all I have to do is ask.
Who does the dishes? Mostly me, which is easy now that we have a dishwasher again after 2 years of not having one!!
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? which way is right? when we are in bed I am on the right.
Who pays the bills? Tim provides the bacon and I package and ship it. :)
Who mows the lawn? we no longer have to take care of a lawn but I love mowing the lawn I always have. I think I like to see the way it looks afterward, like a nice haircut.
Who cooks dinner? I do, but Tim can make great spicy chicken alfredo!!
Who drives when you are together? Me! I get super duper car sick otherwise. If it is bad weather I let Tim do it cuz I get nervous.
Who is more stubborn? we both arent very stubborn but we are equally a little bit stubborn.
Who kissed who first? Tim did walking around temple square on our first date.
Who asked who out? I dont know. we were emailing about me coming up to salt lake for a doctor appointment and going and hanging out. boy if he would have know before hand how much drivng he would do over the next year. coming every other weekend from salt lake to southern utah, he migh not have dated me :)
Who proposed? ?????of course Tim did , very awesome story.. one of my fondest memories.
Who is more sensitive? depends on in what reguards. I am grateful for Tim's amount of sensitivity towards me and our family and others. But I am sensitive in the sense that I take alot of things personal that people say to me.
Who has more friends? probably me we mostly just are eachother's friend though.
Who has more siblings? very freaky we are both the youngest of 6. both having 4 boys and 2 girls.
Who wears the pants in the family? I dont know what that means anymore nowadays but I guess Tim does if it means he provides for us.

TAg you're it MELLISA and BECKY and MEGAN .

5 comments:

April Leydsman Mason said...

Cherish,

This is your cousin April. I love reading your blog. I found it through Heidi's. I was just laughing about you driving everywhere becuase you get car sick if you don't. I'm the exact same way with my husband. I can't really figure that out. Maybe it's a genetic thing. J/K
I hope all is going well for you guys and I hope you don't care that I'm checking up on you.
Take Care
April

Cherish said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nathan and Esther said...

That was fun to get to hear more about you and Tim!

kelly said...

I want to hear your engagement story sometime!

chip and bex said...

i was sitting there thinking, i wonder how you tag other people! i'll get on it!