A few months ago we bought our very own camp trailer. this is actually the second time we have used it but I forgot my camera the first. pretty cool huh?! we love it! Here is our camp site! ( carter getting ready to splash in the shallow river with his rain boots)
We drove up stream to do some fly fishing. it was SO gorgeous where we were.
I found a comfy rock that was shaped like a recliner and just took in the scenery and serenity. I didn't pack my make up bag so this is the only pic you get of me :) with my camping pants. lol
Apparently the love for throwing rocks in water is genetic. I absolutely loved it as a kid, and still like it sometimes now. I am sure my nearby fishing brothers didn't like it so much though. but anyways, Haven found her love for it on our trip. we would load up her shirt with rocks and walk close to the river so she could actually make it in the water.
The big wind up.....
LAMDA Fight Night & SM1 Design Exhibition
11 years ago



5 comments:
Congrats on your trailer, thats awsome! I love camping, makes me jelous seeing your pictures!
Looks like you had a fun camping trip, your kids are way too cute! And to warn you the Twitight series only gets more addicting!
yay for reading the twilight series!!! woo! I just finished them! I can't wait to hear what you thought about them! Cute camping photos by the way! ^_^
That trip looks so fun! i love your camper. And i have to agree, sitting by the camp-fire is the best!
Ya for a trailer! Looks beautiful there. I like the picture of you :) Those books are addicting! I'm impressed you're able to put it down!
Post a Comment