I thought I would update you on my ever changing daughter. She really cracks me up lately. she is a lot of fun, I am SO glad to have had a girl.
Thanks to my friend Mellisa I found out I can do Haven's HAIR in pigtails and pull up the top so she doesn't look so rag muffin-ish. as you will see in the pictures further down when I didn't do her hair, she has thin fine and short hair, its not easy to do, but I love it in pig tails!
She absolutely loves stuffed and real ANIMALS, she gets a high pitched scream babble when she See's even a picture of them.
She is doing great with her new EARRINGS and not bugging them at all, don't you agree they make her eyes sparkle even more now ? :)
She really likes SHOES. she loves to try on every ones shoes. I find her in my closet all the time. when we walk by shoes in a store she screams and holds out her foot, cuz she wants you to try them on her. ( such a girl)
Here is a video of her putting on her new croc's
The funniest thing she does now is in this video. One day she gave me a dirty look and I laughed so of course she thinks it's funny to do now. And in this video she also shows you she knows what to say to a camera.... CHEESE!!!!! or her version of it CHEEE



8 comments:
Oh my heck she iso darling.... Her ears look so cute I love little girls with there ears pierced. And the picture of her in her high chair asleep is so precious. I'll call you next week so we can chat. This weekend is going to be so crazy.. love ya
Cher,
She has changed so much. I love her little looks. She is adorable.
She is so stinkin' cute!! I love the pigtails! Isn't it great when they start walking? ;o)
omigoodness!!! She is so darling!!!! That picture of her in pink (under the paragraph of her wanting to wear "pretty" things) is sooooooooo darling!!!!!
I'm so glad you have a girly girl. She relaly cracks me up. I wish I could see htem more often. I can't wait to be able to go shopping with you girlies when she gets older - you can help me out. ANd I loove that she loves shoes. That'll girl!
What a cutie! I think she looks just like you. I'm excited for all the fun a little girl will bring into our home too. (I meant after being induced it took 2.5 hours. Pushing was about 30 seconds!)
Havan is adorable, she looks like you! And I love the name! I had Allie in St.George! I wont have a baby in Panguitch, ever! Not that its a bad hospital or anything, I just want to be in a hospital that if something goes wrong they know what to do!
Cherish, Haven is SO cute!! I love her dirty look. and I absolutely love her pigtails! She is growing so fast.
Post a Comment