So I feel very loved this whole week! First my Best Friend comes from 7 hours away to visit me. Then my Brother comes from 8 hours away to visit me .
My brother David and his family came to visit for the weekend, and to drive through Yellowstone park. He is a busy Pharmacist and his wife Kelly is 7 months pregnant, so they made a sacrafice to come up to visit, but they made a vacation out of it.
My kids loved playing with David. He helped Haven walk across the grass, and she made him go everywhere. Then Carter got him to play football and soccer outside alot! What a great Uncle they have!
David's son Easton and Carter became pretty good buds considering their 2 year age difference.
I missed the best picture here, but here David is catching Easton after throwing him up " as high as the sky"
I am soo grateful that they came, I had a great time with them!
When my family and friends come all the way up here to visit me it makes me soo happy and makes me feel like living in Montana away from them isnt so bad.
p.s. if any of you want to come see Yellowstone, and you should, please please come visit me also!!



4 comments:
I'm so glad you got to visit with Dave and Kelly. That is awesome. Oh the little things we appreciate when we live away from family, huh. Wish we could come see ya. Love ya, Cher
It was awesome Cher! We love where you live and I soooo miss the cooler weather, and I've only been home a couple hours. The motorbike and tractor thing saved EASTON'S SANITY FOR THE REST OF THE TRIP, after we removed the batteries ;) Thank you so much, that was so sweet of you. Oh, and I'm 8 months prego. Hey when you're this miserable I've got to accentuate the closer ending!
And btw, you look fantastic, really, you're gorgeous darling and don't forget it. And you're a great mom and thanks for the fantastic cooking!
That sounds so fun! I want to come see you! Did you take the pictures of your kids on the side of your blog? They are so cute!
That's so neat you had such great visitors! it's always fun when family can come and visit.
Post a Comment