I was able to go to Utah this week , to see my friends and Brother again, and do all sorts of kid stuff. We got to my friend Mellisa's house on Sunday and decided to let the kids cool off in the backyard in the pool. :Carter ,Kyson, Kaysia and Mellisa's dad.:
"weeeee"

The next day we went to the Dinosaur park in Ogden. the kids were SO excited.
The next day we went to the Dinosaur park in Ogden. the kids were SO excited.
" Getting a peek"
"robot Dinosaurs"


they have a sandbox you can dig for dinosaur bones. unfortunately this is where Carters shoes got taken by someone else!! we couldn't find them anywhere.
Tuesday we went swimming
then I decided to make a trip down to Utah county to see my friend Jayme who I haven't seen in 4 years. Unfortunately I didn't get a picture of her and her boys, but here is Haven loving the fact that Jayme had some dogs.

Then we got to see my brother Dave and his family again and have dinner. Uncle Dave is always the funnest!!!
Then we got to see my brother Dave and his family again and have dinner. Uncle Dave is always the funnest!!!
I don't have a picture of her but I do have to re pay a compliment to my sister in law Kelly. for some reason her sloppy Joe's were the best I have ever had! and she is a wonderful Interior Decorator! One word I use to describe her is Exquisite!!!
We went to thanksgiving point dinosaur museum.

: Carter doing his best akylosaurus impression
then on the way home I stopped by an old favorite of Mine and Tim's. It is called Leatherby's, it is a great little Mormon date spot.
With the best dessert, I always get "Amy's hot fudge brownie" their ice creams are named after the original owners kids. As a side note with no pictures , after stopping here for ice cream we drove down the street where I first moved to when I graduated high school and looked at my first apartment Tim and I lived in. I loved living in Salt lake, even the smell of the nasty Jordan river made me miss it!!
Wednesday we went to the Hogle ZOO
they now have a white crocodile, how gross huh?! he is pretty cool but gross looking to me. He is not albino but genetic defect and can't survive in the wild because of the sun and the lack of being able to be a camouflaged predator.
this picture is tradition for us when we go to the zoo with our friends .
here is the same picture in 2004 before we had our other kids.
of course you have to ride the train when you go to the zoo

ready to leave the animals!
Later that night we went to the mall and ate dinner. we had to have a cheese dog. they are totally UN healthy but once again traditional to have one when we go to a mall in Utah. when Tim and I were dating and I would come up to Salt Lake to see him , we would go get a cheese dog and they have the best lemonade ever!
It is a riot to see them smashing the lemons and mixing it up in the big buckets cuz they have to use their whole body strength and they have to wear the most embarrassing outfits ever!
The reason we went to the mall was to get Haven's ears pierced. if you have a boy you probably don't understand why you would put your baby daughter through unnecessary pain, but if you have a girl and are a girly girl you understand.
Haven only cried for about 30 seconds and got a sucker and was fine. It definitely adds a little sparkle to her beautiful eyes now.

I had a great trip but am SO glad to be home to my husband. "Absence makes the heart grow fonder" I missed him a lot and appreciate him more than ever now!!
of course you have to ride the train when you go to the zoo
The reason we went to the mall was to get Haven's ears pierced. if you have a boy you probably don't understand why you would put your baby daughter through unnecessary pain, but if you have a girl and are a girly girl you understand.I had a great trip but am SO glad to be home to my husband. "Absence makes the heart grow fonder" I missed him a lot and appreciate him more than ever now!!



6 comments:
Action packed! You're a good mom to go to 2 dino park/museums. I'm tired just reading all you did. Thanks for stopping by, it was fun :)
Wow! Busy woman! Looks like so much fun! I want to take Cambri to the zoo sometime. Looks like the kids loved it!
Your trip looks so fun! I'm sorry we didnt' get to meet up! It looks like you were pretty busy though! I want so badly for you and chip to meet! I totally understand the ear piercing!
Sounds like a lot of work to me. I'm sure the kids loved every minute of it. I'm glad you had a great time visiting friends and family.
What cute pics! Next time you are here, let me know we will have to get together! I love your background( we have great taste)
XOXOX
Oh how fun it was and OH HOW MUCH I MISS YOU!! Thanks for coming for a visit it was so nice to see you two weeks in one month!!!
Love Ya
Post a Comment