Saturday, September 20, 2008

Carter is 5

I forgot the most important thing in my last post. After the picture of me by the river, that is the last picture I got because I got up to go take a picture of Tim's fish he caught, and I looked down and realized my camera was not in its case and found it in the river !!!! So I got a new camera, it is pretty sweet!
anyways back to THIS post. I can't believe Carter is 5, it doesn't seem real.

Haven helped me make Carters cake...and eat the icing...
We had a dinosaur party. I had dino foot prints leading up to the door.
I drew big footprints on the sidewalk with a "happy birthday carter" too.

I made a dinosaur pinata, but it took soo long and when I was finished its head fell of after I popped the balloon inside anyways, so I went a bought one. for future reference I recommend buying them, they are worth the money!! they aren't that expensive even.
Here is the t-rex cake.

Carter was very excited about his presents. We gave him darth vader costume and light up light saber. ( which works out perfect for his Halloween costume this year) 2 for 1 score!!


6 comments:

Greg and Meg said...

Yeah, you dropped your camera in the water on purpose! Nice excuse for a new one! Greg is gone until the middle of October. It sucks having him gone but work is going really well and my boss is scheduling me a lot of hours so I keep pretty busy. Plus I just got a new calling and I'm doing a lot of photo shoots so the time is passing quickly! How are you?

Mellisa said...

You did sooooo good on that T-Rex cake!! He looks very happy, and congrats on the new camera, good thing you take all your pics off! I would loose a lot of pics if I lost my camera!

Mellisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aimée Dillon said...

I am sorry about your camera, but nice new cameras are good too!

I can't believe carter is 5! Wow! It looks like his birthday was lots of fun! Haven did a great job on the cake.

oh... I thought you might enjoy my sister in laws's blog,
http://justhomemaker.blogspot.com/
she writes about her kids (5, 2 1/2 and 1). ^_^

Sylvia said...

Happy Birthday Carter. The party looked way fun Good Job.

kelly said...

Fun for Cater! Happy Bbirthday! Great job on the cake CHerish. Love a new camera :)