Friday, September 26, 2008

get to know more about me

I know some people think tags are dumb. but they can be fun to read and let you get to know more about people.
The Rules
1.Link the person(s) who tagged you
2.Mention the rules on your blog
3.Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours

Crystal Tagged me


1 I have to shave almost my entire body in the shower every other day. well maybe not my entire body but it feels like it sometimes.
2.I don't really like dogs. puppies are OK but dogs are just obnoxious and gross.
3.I hate reptiles of any sort. snakes lizards turtles whatever has nasty feeling skin.
4. I think Clorox smells kinda syrup-ey
5. I am a girl who doesn't absolutely LOVE Chocolate. I prefer caramel.
6. plugging my nose makes me feel a little claustrophobic.

Now I tag: Kelly, Heidi,Michelle,Jayme,Jen,Becky !!!
I wont be offended if you don't feel like doing it though. :)

1 comments:

Aimée Dillon said...

Hey sorry I think I must have lost your e-mail address!!! grr. Anyway, Frenchtown is just east of Missoula. It was my most favorite place in the mish. Not like people wise but I fell in love with the , well, everything. ^_^ And I just feel I need to go back there and build little libraries. I should post new pictures of me. Yeah, my hair has gotten way longer. Do you have a facebook account?