I was truly blessed with her sweet spirit. she so far has lived up to the definition of her name, she has such a calm energy. I got soo lucky to have a boy and a girl.
Haven has always been a happy girl. In fact she just learned how to laugh, it doesnt happen a whole lot yet, but when it does it melts my heart.
There is no doubt she already has Daddy wrapped right around her little finger.... which means more shopping for us :)j/k
I always knew I would love having a girl to dress up in cute little outfits. she doesnt have alot of hair up top so thankfully my friend Mellisa made her some cute head band bows!
On her blessing day she was blessed that she and I would have a warm and special relationship. I am so excited to get to know my little Haven as she grows and have many special memories.



1 comments:
Haven is so cute. I'm glad she has a happy disposition. Keep posting the pictures.
Post a Comment