Tuesday, September 11, 2007

First day of preschool !



Today was Carters first day of preschool. Dropping him off made me really realize how much he has grown up, and made me a little teary eyed. I am excited to watch him develop and learn.

Even though we had to wake up almost 2 hours before normal we both were feeling good this morning. Carter was soo excited. This morning when he got up I asked him if he needed to use the restroom he said "no thanks, but do they have bafrooms there?? " LOL.
As we walked into the classroom his eyes widened and he got a smile on his face looking at all the fun things there were to do. I gave him a hug and told him I would be back after lunch and to my surprise he said ok bye. I am soo proud of my little boy, for being so brave to go to a new place and not worry that I wasn't staying. Although I would have liked to stay and watch him, he needs time to adjust without me, maybe later in the month I will go and check out his class. At his school, parents are ancouraged to stop in and hang out, it is such a good program.



Note his cute little back pack. :)
Here he is at home in his "new school clothes" giving the" thumbs up dude" :




and here he is outside his school


Here is a pic of his awesome classroom!!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I'm so glad he had a great day. that is so exciting and I'm sure he will enjoy it even more as the days go by.

kelly said...

He is soo big. I sorta do and don't look forward to that time.