"Super Carter to the rescue " I thought I would tell you a little bit about my "Carter Bean"
"Charisma: refers to a rare trait found in certain human personalities usually including extreme charm and a 'magnetic' quality of personality and/or appearance along with innate and powerfully sophisticated personal communicability and persuasiveness."
this is definative of Carter all the way. He is usually found playing with a group of kids and they are usually doing what he wants to do :)
Sometimes I say "what is he doing" and then I am reminded he is a B-O-Y! He loves sports, wrestling around with his dad,playing motorcycles, and riding scooters.
As you can see from my text his favorite color is RED. and a few of his favorite books include "Brown Bear Brown Bear","chicka chicka boom boom" ,and "Blue hat, Green hat."
He will always be my little buddy!! I love you Carter!



2 comments:
What a fun little boy you have. I'm so excited you have a blog going now also. I"m looking forward to seeing pics of how life is in Montana
Ya I'm so happy to see your blog! You've done a great job and I can't wait to see lots more updates on your cute kiddos, what you're doing,and Montana:)
Post a Comment