I can't believe that in4 days we will be leaving Montana, and not coming back unless it's for a wedding or an important persons funeral. I have wanted to move back to Utah from the day I moved to Mt. Now don't get me wrong, I haven't loathed every day that I have lived here. I really just would prefer to be around my family and in a state that doesn't get soooo cold.
Of course I would have rather move to UT. while my sister was there but, better late than never I guess. I will at least be able to see Jordan more, and help get Jasmine to be able to come down there more too.
We are initially moving to the house my parents built onto theirs, at least for the summer. We are playing it by ear from there. We have a couple of job ideas, so depending on what works out is where we will be. Eventually we want to end up in St. George to start our Carpet cleaning business.
I am excited to live by my parents so my kids can see them, and do lots of outdoors activities. Little towns can also be very supportive in times of need.
I am a little nervous about a couple of things though. Living in Cannonville presents its own challenges: being so far from a lot of conveniences, being around people who have lived there their whole lives and have pre set opinions, a little town always has a lot of gossip. Maybe living too close to family?, living in my sisters house and missing her more.
I really just trust in the Lord. I know this is the right thing for us to do, even if it isn't the easiest.
My stake president said once " The right thing and the easy thing, are RARELY if ever the same thing."
I am excited for a new adventure though, at least I think I am.......... :)
For anyone who reads this and doesn't know what that picture is up top. That literally is my background for the valley where I grew up and where we are moving. So beautiful!




2 comments:
It's gonna be GREAT!!!
Have tons of fun with your mom and dad!!! It will all work out!
What? How did I miss this? Lets go hang out?
Post a Comment