Thursday, April 21, 2011

Jordan's Day







I had the opportunity to go to the Temple with my family to see my nephew Jordan be sealed to my parents. It has been his disire to be sealed to his mom and sister, but since the change in situation, this is the next best thing. I did my sisters endowment in Oct. and Since his mom is sealed to grandma and granpa he wanted to be also.







I love my Jordie pie! sooo much~!






2 comments:

Sheral Wilson said...

Holy Cow!!! He's taller than you!!! :) Such a great day!!!! (P.S. YOU look so much like Gaylynn it's crazy!)

Michelle Morse said...

That's such a neat experience for your family and especially for your nephew:) My younger brother and I were sealed to my parents when I was a kid and I will always remember that experience and be so grateful for eternal families:)