With our tax return money we bought a safe trampoline for the kids. (remember the old one with 15 missing springs) It's awesome! Tim celebrated his 33rd birthday. We spoiled him with 6 presents, (which were wrapped 20 minutes before they were opened. :P ) Because we wanted him to feel special. He means the world to us.
It is bittersweet to be around her. She is one of two living pieces of my sister that I have left, and I only get to be with her a few weeks (total) every year. It's hard to let her go back to her house when I feel like she belongs with me or at least with her brother and my parents if not her mom.
I am all in all grateful that I get to see her when I do. She seems to be at ease at my house and that is something I feel good about. I love her and Jordan like one of my own kids. Things could be better for them, but they could be much worse so I will take what I can get and do the best I can for them.



3 comments:
congrats on the trampoline! i like the net around the outside. i freak out watching hattie jump on ours without the net! sounds nice to spend time with your neice! I'm happy you got to.
Looks like a ton of fun! She's a cutie! I'm glad she's happy.
Yey, a trampoline. I bet your kids live out there. I'm glad you guys got some time with your adorable neice. That dancing game sounds fun.
Post a Comment