Utah is HOT and I love it! Living in Mt where it is more cold than hot throughout the year, has made it so I don't complain about the heat.
We are all settled in to our house. The kids love living next to Grandma and Grandpa. The move was a huge change and took about a week to get used to. Carter had the hardest time. Some people may be wondering if it is hard for me to live in my sisters house. I say sometimes. I never got to see her in this house. (she was only in it for 6 weeks) So I can't remember her here, but I can picture her here, and sometimes that is hard.
It is very interesting to move back to the place where you grew up, especially when it is such a small town. Tim and I were talking about it last night. I already have prejudgements about people from growing up here. That probably isn't good, but it's hard not to.
As long as we can get good winter work we will probably stay for atleast a year. We definately want to be in St. George by Summer of 2013.
My kids are finally learning what it means to get out and play in the dirt. And I love it! Even though Mt is supposed to be an out dorrsie state, it was almost like my kids were becoming snobby city kids because it was always too cold or raining to go outside. And Tim never had time off that we could go camping or do any outdoor things.
Signing off for now from the heat :p



1 comments:
I miss talking to you almost everyday!! Why is it that my friends keep moving places with no cell service??? I need the number to your house again so I can call there.
Post a Comment