Birthday Pancakes! Bears with white chocolate smiles.
ok you have to use your imagination with her cake. I made strawberry chip cake with pink icing and Haven decided she wanted a pony cake so I made it look like a pony head........ you see it?
Jaxton's strawberry baseball cake.... you see it?
My mom making pies. yummm.
My church ready family :)
Jasmine in her "footie" pajamas. soo cute!
Splash park fun!
LAMDA Fight Night & SM1 Design Exhibition
10 years ago



3 comments:
Cute cakes!!
I'm jealous that your mom was making pies... that's a skill I don't have, but want really bad!!
Fun for you to hang out with Jasmin!! I'll bet she likes playing with the cousins too!
A picture of the strawberry-rhubarb pie would have been good in place of my picture. Thanks for posting the pictures of what you did with Jazz.
Glad you got to hang out with Jazzy girl. She is so sweet. I love the cakes.
Post a Comment