Wednesday, June 2, 2010

class of 2022...what?







Carter's Kindergarten graduation was yesterday. It was pretty cute. They sang some songs and the local university basketball mascot the bobcat came and told them to have a fun summer and read Read READ!! His TEacher had them each stand up and say what they wanted to be when they grew up while she help up the picture of it they drew earlier that day also.




Here is Carters:


"When I grow up I want to be an Austronaut to go to different planets, and I wanna see if there's anything going on bad in space."


When Carter's teacher presented to us , the class of 2022 the whole class full of parents kind of laughed because that is so crazy to think about.

I remember being in third grade getting some shirts printed up that said class of 2001 which sounded absurd because we were still in the early 90's back then.




1 comments:

Heidi said...

I love his comment of 'see if there's anything going on bad in space'. to cute.