Thursday, May 13, 2010

Say Cheese

I have wanted to whiten my teeth ever since I have had braces. My before and after braces pictures show that my teeth got more yellow after having braces. What the heck right?
So I got a coupon in the mail from my dentist giving "boost" teeth whitening in office treatment to their clients for $197, normally a 550$ procedure. So I went ahead and did it.
Before..... After..... I moved 1-2 shades which is good. The pain during procedure wasn't too bad, but as the day went on it got worse and really sensitive. Thankfully today they feel better.

Some other things we have been up to lately are: Tim and Carter went to Iron man 2 in the theatres so Haven and I stayed home and watched "Aquamarine" and ate popcorn. p.s. Aquamarine is a cute show for tweens and perfect for girls night.

For FHE this week we read an Ensign story and made homemade ice cream. Soooo Yummy. Easy 5 minute recipe here.


The weather has been getting better, especially today and this weekend. Summer in Montana I can handle, but I still would like to sale the house, because come winter and I will not be so cheery. We have been enjoying playing T-ball in the back yard.

Jaxton will only crawl on the grass if he has shoes on, he hates it on his bare toesies. lol
I thought for sure he would be walking last month because he sat up and crawled early and was just a go getter, but he is content with crawling I guess. But for the sake of cleaner hands I hope next time I post around his birthday he will be walking!!

We love eating lunch outside too! (still would like to sale my house though) :)

Need a change from the old stand by Sandwich for lunch? Also cut out your carbs... Try deli meat rolled up , and cheese sticks chopped and stuck with toothpicks. My kids like doing this sometimes. Oh and that is peanut butter that they like to dip their apples in.


2 comments:

Mellisa said...

Your teeth look SO white! I am excited for you, I know how bad you wanted that done!

Sheral Wilson said...

I'm glad the whitening wasn't as painful as you were expecting. I won free teeth whitening from a dentist in our ward for doing the most indexing - but, I can't make myself go in. Teeth are private to me. I would rather go to an OB in my ward than a dentist. Weird, right? He bugged me about it for a long time - which creeped me out more. He's stopped now. I may give the certificate to Gentry - if it hasn't expired.
Oh, and I hope you sell your house too. Just so you can enjoy being outside with your kids more than the 3 weeks of summer up there!