Wednesday, April 21, 2010

update

It snowed on us last week. Carter built a snow man all by himself.



But lately the weather has been so nice, we have gone for a few bike rides!!!





Here is Jaxton's 10 month tie picture. He would not hold still for it and insisted on climbing the stairs.



Carter's incisions are healing well. He has color in his cheeks that he has never had before and white eyes that used to be a little yellow.






hopefully this video will work. Jaxton is a character!

3 comments:

Kartchners said...

Holy cow! What a laugh. That is hilarious.

Heidi said...

It was so great to see you guys. Carter is such a tough little guy, Haven's just so cute. I love her little voice and Jaxton is adorable. I love to hear him laughing. He and Solayna are at such a fun age.

Sheral Wilson said...

Whew!!! I'm all caught up!! You are so stinking cute I can't even stand it!! You are a good mom and do lots of fun things with your kids!! They are adorable!
I'm going to check in again soon - so get writing! :)