Carving pumpkins. This was Carters first year that we have carved pumpkins. Usually I paint them. it is so messy but it was fun. In case you can't tell what they are. I drew on a transformers auto bot symbol for Carter and Tim carved it. Then Haven and I did a Moon and STar because that is her favorite thing to draw whenever you sit down to draw on paper she will say " moon stye" for a moon and star.
and Tim did a traditional evil face jack o lantern.
Then we dressed up and went to the ward halloween party and trunk or treat. Jax was our little tiger. I had a big stamp that I printed off the internet taped to the front of my shirt, but you can't see it. I went as "black Mail" get it?
Carter has a few costumes to chose from because he likes to dress up to play sometimes. he chose Optimus prime transformer this year. Haven was a kansas city chiefs cheerleader. which is Tim's favorite foot ball team.

Tim was the white lotus kung fu master. He wore it to work on friday and people did not even recognize him he said, it was funny.
Tim was the white lotus kung fu master. He wore it to work on friday and people did not even recognize him he said, it was funny.
The other day we read green eggs and Ham and Carter said afterwards that he wanted to try some. so I threw some food coloring in some eggs and made them for him. funny kid. he didn't eat more than about two bites of them. next time I will use spinache to make them green. but these do look like the could be from a dr. seuss movie huh?




4 comments:
thanks for the Halloween posting. I'm glad you can think of good costumes, I never could, as you know.
Those green eggs and ham look pretty nasty. That is funny that you made those for him though. Cool costumes. I like Tim's the best.
Halloween photos were so fun! I love the autobot's jack-o-lantern. Very nice. ^_^ Did I tell you I work at a library? A few years ago, for Seuss's 100th b-day we did a huuuuge program and for the gree eggs we took sugar cookies, put green frosting and a green m&m. I am not sure what we did for the ham. But we had over 150 kids.
TRANSFORMER JACK-O-LANTERN FOR THE WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 10 BILLION cool pints!!!! wow!!! super impressed!!!! and Tim looked awesome as a kung fu master, I bet I wouldn't have recognized him either!!!
Post a Comment