I needed a big change, cuz I have had a heck of a month.

Here I did the mirror pic so you can see how short it is in the back.

And apparently I have gained some curl to my hair since having kids I guess. it isn't alot of curl though. here is what it looks like. I am posing silly.
8 comments:
Love it, Love it, Love it. You have the perfect type of hair for this style. CUTE!
k I loved it when I saw it on facebook, but I love it even more now!! Seriously want to chop my hair off! This haircut is perfect for you!
I love your hair. So cute sorry that you have had such a tough past month!
I'm so jealous. I can't wait until I have this baby. My hair is going to be chopped as well. It looks so cute straight and curly. LUCKY!
OK Cher, that is seriously adorable. I love it. It is so easy to fix. I love the curly look also. Your 'lookin' good!!
Your hair is so dang cute! I love it! I want to cut mine short so bad but I am just too scared! Maybe I will get the guts to do it next time I get my hair done! Your little guy is so cute by the way, he is getting big! They grow way too fast!
I <3 your hair!! sooo cute!! it's so adorable curly!! =3
your hair looks so cute!!!
Post a Comment