Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

I had a great Thanksgiving. My Mom and Dad and Nephew got to come up from Utah and my Niece from Idaho also. We had a lot of fun. We went sledding twice, and swimming at the hotel with a slide. and to a bounce house inflatable place.
so much to be grateful for.




these pics are all out of order but here are a few highlights of the weekend.


















Grandpa and Grandma even got in on the sledding.




This is Tim breaking away for a touchdown . He played a turkey bowl on thanksgiving morning. he said it was fun. but I think it looks cold.














3 comments:

Heidi said...

I'm glad you had a great time!! your mom and dad are such great sports. As always your kids are adorable

kelly said...

Looks like you had so much fun-so bummed we missed it! yOU'RE HOUSE LOOKS SO CUTE-WISH i COULD HAVE SEEN IT

April Leydsman Mason said...

Ok so this is totally crazy but when I saw those pictures of your mom I totally thought it was my mom. I swear they are twins.
Looks like you guys had a blast.