Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Oh by the way.....

OUR HOUSE IS FOR SALE !!!

Main Gallery Photo


We are really sick of the crappy weather and want to be more centrally located to my family as well as Tim's.
We hope to move back to the Salt Lake Valley and Tim get a job selling cars until we are established enough to start our own Carpte cleaning business, preferrably in St. George Utah.
Wish us luck and pray for a sale!

3 comments:

Mellisa said...

I am totally excited about you guys moving to Salt Lake.....just don't mention the St. George thing EVER AGAIN!!!

Greg and Meg said...

YAY! I'm so jealous that you get to move back to UT! We'll be there some day too! I hope your house sells fast!

chip and bex said...

I'm sorry you have to move because moving stinks but I WOULD LOVE IT IF YOU WERE HERE!!