Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Haven's 2nd Birthday, T-ball, fun in the sun..

Haven Turned 2 on sunday. We had a little family bbq for her on Saturday.


She got a kitchen set with food, an alphabet puzzle, mermaid set, talking puppy, and color wonder coloring set. She didn't really get that th party was for her but had a fun time anyways.



She thought blowing out candles was sure fun, she had me light them twice.

She really loves Dora or "backpack" as she calles the show. So we got her a dora birthday balloon.


Carter has been playing T-ball. those are always interesting to watch. 10 kids going after the same ball. throwing grass, or anything that they aren't supposed to I guess. Carter is really good at it, but his volunteer coach really just sucks. he doesn't take it seriously at all so the kids just goof off.,the coach was better last year,she actually taught them positions and to stay where they were supposed to. but oh well, as long as he has fun then we will continue to do it.



The weather was really nice about a week ago, but since has been raining and snowing or atleast being overcast and cold every day!! Very frustrating weather!!. before the weather turned crappy the kids enjoyed playing out in the backyard in any form of water.


Slip-n-slide

or walk in the puddles afterward.

One sided Water Balloon fights.

Carter is the only one willing to get wet. he he


Running in the Sprinklers.


Here is one last belly shot for ya, because I go in tonight for cervidil , and pitocin induction in the morning! I am excited to have my body back even with some flabby jello at first for a belly.
And we are all excited to meet our baby Jaxton. I won't be back at the computer until friday to post pics.



2 comments:

Megan said...

Good luck Cherish, I hope everything goes well. You'll have your body back in no time. I can't wait to see pictures of the baby.
Congrats!!

Nathan and Esther said...

What a fun party! Good luck with everything! Have fun holding your new little baby.