Tuesday, June 23, 2009

So many firsts... amidst the crazy regulars of June.

Firsts.....
Carter learned to ride his bike without training wheels in 5 minutes....
Tim's first nap with Jaxton.....

Carter's first nap with Jaxton.....Jaxton's first bath after umbillical cord falling off......

Haven's first time feeding Jaxton....
Haven's first time peeing on the potty chair.....( still a work in progress )


June craziness.....
My parents came up last week to help with my kids and house and yard. The kids were so entertained every minute, they had alot of fun looking for bugs to put in the bug catcher grandma brought. even in the rain...

June is crazy also because we have a new little guy that we all love to hold and cuddle and take pictures of.. :)

Last week was my birthday also. I got a cold stone ice cream cake. yummy!!!! 26 years old.



and no pictures to show of fathers day and my aniversary which was yesterday.
whew finally all our celebrations are over for the month of June. yay!

7 comments:

kelly said...

Hapy birthday, belated! Lucky you to have your kids by 26! Little Jaxton is cute as a button, I love the nap shots. I'm glad he's good for you...so far ;)

gay said...

Thank you for puting the pictures and the posts on your blog. We love seeing them. Jaxton changed so much in just the few days we were there.

Kartchners said...

Love the pictures. Jaxton looks a lot like Carter to me. Too cute and so tiny. I would love to swing by and meet Jaxton when you are ready. Mmmmm coldstone cake. So good.

April Leydsman Mason said...

Happy Birthday and Anniversary!! I'm with Kelly you are lucky you have had your kids by 26. I'm just starting and I'm 29. Looks like you had an eventful June.

Williams Family said...

Cher your family is so adorable congrats on the new baby he is absolutely adorable. Happy B-day also.

Nathan and Esther said...

What a fun and eventful month for you! Those pictures are so sweet! That's awesome carter learned to ride the bike so quit...way to go! Happy (late) birthday and anniversary!

Janice Twitchell said...

Happy late birthday! Those pics are way cute and I can't believe you baby is already a month old. Time flies by! Good luck with potty training, hopefully Haven learns fast. Cambri is still a work in progress....after 6 months!! Know any tricks? Hope July is a little more relaxed for you.