You may have seen this on the today show or heard about it. but if not then check out this 17 month old that can read!!
It is stuff like this that does one of two things. It can inspire me to be more proactive with my kids. or it can really dicourage me as I realize that it is possible but that I havent accomplished it. eeh.
LAMDA Fight Night & SM1 Design Exhibition
11 years ago



2 comments:
I agree with you! Each child progesses differently, but you can't help but want the best for your child!
you know, I don't have kids, but I can understand. My neice is 4 and care barely talk properly. And then I met a 2 year old who knew what an ASTROID was. Like this kid talked like an 11 year old. It was pretty freaky and cool. But it's true kids all progress at different times. My mom didn't have time to teach me to read and my first grade teacher taught me and by the time second grade rolled around I was whizzing through chapter books and I haven't stopped. So there's nothing to worry about. And besides, your kids are waaaay cuter!
Post a Comment