Thursday, March 27, 2008

Milestones

Just thought I would update some pics of Haven since babies change soo much every day. she is 9 1/2 months old now, and is still just a relaxed little girl, with the most fun personality!
She finally is crawling a little more aggressively, it wasn't that she couldn't a month ago its that she just didn't care to.
Her hair is getting a little thicker and longer but still not much up there. Here you can see I tried putting a clip in her hair. :)
Her favorite person is still her brother. Here she is playing the catch the ball with the racket cups with him. She is sooo excited to be doing anything with him as always.

6 comments:

Sylvia said...

I'm so glad you found me, this is so fun. Your kid's are so cute it's crazy that we are all moms now it doesnt seem like that lond ago that we were in high school.

Heidi said...

Way cute pictures. I love her hair pulled up. I remember doing that with Shi's hair. She's so cute. I love the picture of her playing ball with Carter.

gay said...

I loved the picture corner picture of Haven. Am anxious to see Haven and Carter and you all ( to quote southerners-j/k). Thanks for the up date. You know how grandmas are.

Nathan and Esther said...

She is so cute! I can't believe she is that old! Sorry I haven't commented in a while...I took a little break!

crystal said...

Cherish- it is amazing to see how much she has changed. River is just starting to pull himself up and getting hurt- a lot and has decided to hold his breath and pass out. My other kids use to do this when they were mad- everything I have read seems to say it is normal because he only does it when he gets hurt.

Aimée Dillon said...

Hey cherish. I love the photos you post, the easter ones are so cute! Haven has gotten soooo big!!! :) When I saw her last (almost 6 months ago now...crazy!) she was just an ickle little baby!!!

p.s. I've loved IJ since I was 12. haha.