So I have been looking for a new grater, cuz mine was crappy and finally broke.
I found this awesome grater for only $7 at albertsons on sale after New Years.so it is very sturdy because it is a standing box grater. So you can push as hard as you want to shred yoru cheese or whatever , and it wont bend the metal. It has rubber lining on the edges and and soft grip handle so it wont break like my plastic lined one did.
But that is not all!! it came with a little container to grate stuff into..... and there's more the container has a lid so if you have leftover shredded stuff you can pop it into the fridge and save yourself some more shredding trouble.
sorry pics are a little blury I had my camera on a weird setting.



3 comments:
K so I need one of those cool gadgets!
Yay! I love new things that work. I have a standing cheese grader (although definetely not as cool as yours) and i love it.
i got a sililar style at ikea and agree, i can't live w/o it now!
Post a Comment