Just thought I would share some pics with you that I took when Carter was helping me make cinnamon rolls. Have you ever made them? They are yummy but sure are alot of work.
Yes they turned out very well. Letting the dough raise is a challenge in my house though. but I have a "boiler room" I cover them and stick them in there for a few hours.
4 comments:
I looooove cinnamon rolls! DId they turn out?
Yes they turned out very well. Letting the dough raise is a challenge in my house though. but I have a "boiler room" I cover them and stick them in there for a few hours.
way to go Cher..glad you let Carter help. You can do anything if you can make cinnamon rolls.
I love cinnamon rolls! I have a mixer so it doesn't take me much work! Kudos for making them!
Post a Comment