Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Kid Update

AS per the request of my mom. Here are some updated pictures of my kids. Haven is 7 and a half months old now. She is eating really well. Better than Carter ever did. She even likes to feed herself finger food already and can drink from a regular cup, sippy cup and even a straw.



Carter is into playing games, video games, and this one is called Elefun, it shoots butterflies out its nose and you have to catcht hem with your net. Carter got the missionaries to play too. Carter was calling them cheaters everytime they got a butterfly, but it was all in good fun. (oops my bad. I teasingly called Tim a cheater when we played this game the night before)


Carter and Haven have always been good buddies. No one can make Haven laugh the way Carter can. Carter thinks it is cool that she can hang out with him a little more now that she is getting older.


Hanging out on Carters sleeping bag. Haven liked the way it felt on her head.


Carter is still into Dinosaurs. Here I am just showing off my dough molding capability :) j/k
I made him a standing stegasaurus, standingT-rex, flat Pteranadon, and Triceratops head.

4 comments:

gay said...

Thank you for the pictures. It's just what grandma needs. Wish I were close to some good buys, or even a store.

Heidi said...

Such cute kids. I love the dinos. Very creative.

chip and bex said...

your kids are so cute! i love the first one of haven and the one of them laying on the sleeping bag together!!! haven is so big! I also REALLY love your dinosaurs!!

kelly said...

Wow, she's ahead of Easton - he still can't do a straw. And hey, I like your dinosaurs! Excellent work!