I got lucky enough to find some really great deals this weekend. I thought I would share. JCPenny was having a 75% off sale. I got shirts for the kids to wear next year for under $2 a piece! I found myself a new bedspread. I dont know if the pictures do it justice. It is baby blue with different colors of browns and tans. It matches both sets of sheets that I own and the pillow cases I already had. which is nice. Here Carter is pretending to sleep on the comfy new bed set. Here is a closer look at it.
I also found a little black dress. Its not the best picture of it, I just wanted to show you it has some silver studs at the neckline that add a little somthing to it. it is like an already wrapped wrap dress :) And for once it looks better on me than on the hanger. ( thanks for the reminder/idea of a wrap dress Kelly)
LAMDA Fight Night & SM1 Design Exhibition
10 years ago



4 comments:
I love the bedspread, and wrap dress. I've been wanting one since Kelly posted that also. Great job shopping.
i want to find cool sales like that! lucky!!! :) I have a photo to send you of your fam...well...minus carter...but spider-man is in the picture.....hmmm
I love good sales! It looks like you found some great things! That dress looks way cute!
Ya on all accounts! It's fun to get new things cheap-o, and not just for the kids. I like the bedspread too. I'm sure it makes you smile walking into your bedroom now. Hats off to the wrap dress!
Post a Comment