We went to Kanab last week for my brother David's son Luke's 3rd birthday.
We wanted to hike up to the "K" on the hill by their house. WE look off in the distance in the other direction and see this misty rain falling on the rocks making them shine, it was pretty. The skies were blue so we weren't sure where that storm cloud had come from but thought it was isolated to that area several miles away. So we start hiking and we get halfway up that hill and I hear a noise that sounds like running water. I look around and see nothing, so on we go. Then I hear the noise getting louder and realize it is that "misty" stormcloud that has been disquised in the blue sky somehow coming over to mist the heck out of us. We started running down the hill. Jaxton refused to be carried and ran down the steep hill himself. This is what happened to him:
He totally biffed it and wasn't able to catch himself so got a face full of dirt. We got soaked. IT was fun though.



3 comments:
Poor Jaxton!!
Other than a face full of dirt - it looks like a fun time!
How fun! He looks like he is in good spirits about face planting in the dirt. I bet you guys laughed so hard. What an adventure.
LOL awesome pics!
Post a Comment