Thursday, September 8, 2011

Back to School

Today was Haven's first day of preschool. She could hardly stand waiting 2 weeks while Carter had started. We had to make a countdown. This morning when I woke her up to tell her I had a warm bath waiting for her she said " I was freezing like an ice cube last night!" Then while I was drying her hair she says " umm do we have time for this before school?" She is so cute, and I am glad she loves learning, hopefully school will come easy to her.







Carter technically started school 2 weeks ago but today was school picture day and he wanted a mohawk. So since I had the camera out I shot a few of him. He looks the same as he did on the first day of school. I was even giving him bully advice on the first day of school and he said " pretty sure the mohawk will make 'em step off."











2 comments:

chip and bex said...

your kids are so cute!! and so big! it's so pretty where you're at! so green!

kelly said...

you're kids are swesome. great pics :)