Monday, August 29, 2011

Summer fun 4 camping

We have gone camping 2 times this summer. It sure is a lot of work for parents. So fun for the kids though I guess.
Haven kept saying she was trying to take a nap, because she really wanted to play in the tent. lolLaugh all you want and me painting my nails while camping, but may I ask you "why not?" It's a nice relaxing time when you are out camping, no kids bumping you, and you don't have to worry about spilling polish in your house. :)


We camped in Red canyon! It was so pretty!



mmmmmmmm smores!! Haven says "step off my smore!"



I love sitting around a campfire talking, who doesn't?




It was pretty fun, the only thing is Tim forgot a jacket and beanie cap so his head got cold at night and couldn't sleep and was up at like 5 am trying to get warm by a fire. As he is sitting there freezing he looks across the way and hears a motorhome's heater kick on, it was torture. lol










1 comments:

Traci said...

You are SO funny! I think it is awesome that you are painting your nails! Too cute! Love the pics and adventures!~