We hiked calf creek in the middle of a hot day in July! whew it was sooo long but so beautiful as always! Jasmine got to come visit 2 times this summer for about a week each time. We love having her around.
I love going for a drive up in the mountains and roasting hot dogs. Jasmine is such a poser with her walking stick.
" Marshmallow masters"
Running to catch up. I love to watch him run, its like a pendulum from his hips. hard to explain but its funny!
We love the outdoors!
My dad is a pyro maniac for sure!
I love going for a drive up in the mountains and roasting hot dogs. Jasmine is such a poser with her walking stick.
Running to catch up. I love to watch him run, its like a pendulum from his hips. hard to explain but its funny!



1 comments:
So fun!! I'm so glad Jasmine is able to spend time with Tom and Gay and Jordan. She's growing right up! :)
Post a Comment